Pick Your Industry
The ShockWave Power Cavitation Reactor
The Patented Next Generation Technology Using Cavitation for Extraction, Process Intensification, Mixing, Increased Mass Transfer and Scale-Free Heating.
Cavitation solutions for your process
The ShockWave Power Reactor (SPR) technology harnesses the powerful force of cavitation to apply energy to fluids. The cavitation is controlled and is non-damaging to the equipment. The cavitation shockwaves can provide benefits in almost any industry with benefits in:
In heating the SPR can heat fluids without scaling or fouling. In mixing cavitation offers many advantages over conventional technology (such as shear/tank mixers) through its unique mixing mechanism. In extraction cavitation is similar to the more commonly known ultrasound technology, but with key advantage of being the ability to scale beyond the laboratory to large commercial flows.
Excellent Applications for Cavitation
- Hop extraction for beer
- Biodiesel reactors for transesterification
- Scale free heating (no fouling)
- Polymer and gum hydration
- Mixing thick and viscous liquids
- Gas-liquid mixing
- Increasing mass transfer, process intensification and acceleration
- Ethanol yield enhancement
- Large continuous flows (2,000 GPM in single unit)